Friday 27 January 2017

2nd Blog (Silly little rant)

Where do I stand in life?

Today I was in a "lecture" where at one point they were talking about a person around my age, in which they have a really high paying job, the person was dropped uni and they went to do another course in which lead to a job and went to become something.

At this point, it made me question about what I am doing with my life. I also dropped from uni and now looking for an apprenticeship whilst doing voluntary work, even though we are around the same age, it did make me wonder how hard people try to make a name for themselves.

My main fear of all of this is that I have never done something like this in which I am now responsible for my own future. Even as I type I am always saying to myself "What can I do to make my future a good one?". Even though I don't know what the future holds for me, I do sometimes think that I might not be successful in the future, but in order not to let that happen I will try to do something productive every single day.

Though it is easier said than done, I really need to find the "Why" I am doing all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment